
It appears (and I am sure a lot of dollars were exchanged on this one) that Kevin Coughlan, originally of South Portland Maine, has joined that twentieth century. Apparently he has whittled himself a computer! I just wanted to take a moment out of everyone's day to point this out. For those who do not know him, picture your original unibomber suspect. God only knows what the current century, being a mere nine years old mind you, holds for "mister leather tele-ski boot." An African-American president and now this, mon dieu! Will Dutch be buying pre-rolled cigarettes soon?!
3 comments:
Thanks for the laugh Mark!
while we are all having a good laugh, here are some photos based off the last post on here. Too much time in the office and you can imagine photo shopping Mark's face onto just about anything . . .
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30319412&l=3ee7a&id=1159736210
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30319413&l=15094&id=1159736210
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30319419&l=800c8&id=1159736210
Hi Mark and Sam!!!
I hadn't read your blog in a while, so today was a good dose of laughter for me. I love the photos of Mark and his alter ego...well, i'm not sure it's his alter ego, but the similarities were awing. I have been checking out Kelly on face book and keeping track of her blog as well so I got to see some cool photos of all three of you. Great outfits. Loved em. Just wanted to let you both know that I'm thinking of you.
Take care.
Julie
PS, I still can't figure out how to put my name in there like...the Julie Said...... stuff..so it's anonymous said...with my name at the end.... ha ha haha
PS2
I sent Kelly some photos via email with both of you in a couple of them.
Post a Comment